Download Free Trial
Get a Quote
Thinfinity® Remote Desktop 6
About This Document
What's new in 6.0
Upgrade from 5.0
Getting Started Section
Installing Thinfinity® Remote Desktop
Using Thinfinity® Remote Desktop for the First Time
Customizing Thinfinity® Remote Desktop
Supported RDP Shortcut Keys
Advanced Settings Section
New in v6.0
Thinfinity® Remote Desktop Manager
Customizing the Toolbar
Enhanced Browser and DPI Support
Silent Install Options
Mobile Devices Section
Getting into Thinfinity® Remote Desktop
Keyboards and Toolbars
Disconnecting from Thinfinity® Remote Desktop
Scaling and Load Balancing Section
Scaling & Load Balancing
Scaling and Load Balancing Configurations
Configuring a Load Balancing Scenario
How to configure your license
Integrating Thinfinity® Remote Desktop Section
Integrating Thinfinity® Remote Desktop
Single Sign On
Customizing the Web Interface
Web Services API
User guide Section
Advanced Web Features
Accessing from Mobile Devices
The "Share Session" feature allows users to share an active desktop connection with other users, so that they can see and interact with it in many ways.
The shared session will present the remote user exactly what is being shown on the local connection. It replicates the remote desktop image on the remote user browser and is updated continuously.
Follow the next steps and learn how to share your desktop connection with other users:
1. Open the desktop connection you want to share.
2. On the connection toolbar click on the Actions button and then on the "Share Session". If the button is not available ask the system administrator to set you the
3. A dialog will present you with the Sharing Address and password that should be used to access this same connection remotely.
4. The connection is now available to be accessed remotely. Send the URL and password information to the person you want to share the connection with.
Access the shared connection remotely:
1. Open your preferred browser from any computer/location of your preference and paste the sharing address (URL).
2. The password will be required. Type it in the dialog that you be presented and press the OK button
3. You should now be able to see and interact with the previously shared connection.