Users can be authenticated in Thinfinity® Remote Desktop Server by using their Google Accounts.
This kind of authentication requires the system administrator to configure a few settings on Thinfinity® Remote Desktop Server Manager and on Google Apps servers.
If you want to learn how to configure the Google Accounts Integration feature, follow the steps below:
1. A Google account is needed in order to set up the integration in the Google Web Site. This Account is used as a security assurance for the other users who will share their personal account data.
2. The users who will authenticate using this method must also have a previous Google account.
Setting up the integration
How to use it
1. Open a web browser and log into Google with one of the authorized accounts (step 4 above).
2. Open a new tab in the same browser instance and access Thinfinity® Remote Desktop Server application from this tab, using the configured URI (e.g.: https://ThinfinityRDP/google) .
3. The application will automatically recognize you, but before connecting to Thinfinity® Remote Desktop Server, it will ask permission to access your account information.