Comment on page
Enabling Remote Sound
The remote sound feature allows you to listen to the sound playing on the remote machine.
Follow the next steps to enable the remote sound on Thinfinity® Remote Desktop.
If you are using:
Enable the remote sound on Thinfinity® Remote Desktop Manager.
- Go to the Access Profiles tab
- Edit the profile where you want to enable remote sound
- Go to the tab Resources
- Check the "Enable Sound" option
- The default sound quality is the "Optimal". You can increase the quality, by setting it up to Excellent, or make it lower, to gain performance
- On the Web Interface, connect to a remote machine using this profile and try to listen to any sound playing remotely
Other authentication methods (none, "+" profile):
Enable sound right before connecting on the Web Interface:
- Once on the Web Interface, open the Edit button (pen next to the Profile icon) and open the "Resources" tab
- Check the option "Enable Remote Sound"
- Choose the quality
- Connect and play a remote sound, so that you can enjoy it from your preferred browser