Enabling Remote Sound
The remote sound feature allows you to listen to the sound playing on the remote machine.
Follow the next steps to enable the remote sound on Thinfinity® Remote Desktop.
If you are using:
Enable the remote sound on Thinfinity® Remote Desktop Manager.
- Go to the Access Profiles tab
- Edit the profile where you want to enable remote sound
- Go to the tab Resources
- Check the "Enable Sound" option
- The default sound quality is the "Optimal". You can increase the quality, by setting it up to Excellent, or make it lower, to gain performance
- On the Web Interface, connect to a remote machine using this profile and try to listen to any sound playing remotely
Other authentication methods (none, "+" profile):
Enable sound right before connecting on the Web Interface:
- Once on the Web Interface, open the Edit button (pen next to the Profile icon) and open the "Resources" tab
- Check the option "Enable Remote Sound"
- Choose the quality
- Connect and play a remote sound, so that you can enjoy it from your preferred browser