Comment on page
A Self-Signed Certificate
This option is used to create your own self-sign certificate.
1. Go to the Thinfinity® Remote Desktop Server manager 'Genera'' tab. Click on 'Edit' on an HTTPs connection.
2. Click on "New" and , press the 'Create a self-signed certificate' button.
3. Fill in the form below with your organization data:
4. The "Common Name" field should be filled with the server+domain that will be used to access Thinfinity® Remote Desktop Server (rdp.mycompany.com).
5. Press Create.
6. Select the location where you want the certificate to be stored.
7. The application will start using this self-signed certificate just created by you.
Note: Once this certificate is not issued by a known Certificate Authority (CA), the web browsers will warn you they can not verify its authority.