Customizing the Web Files
To customize the web files, you should:
1. Create a folder called "BrandingFiles", if it doesn't exist yet, in the 'web' folder located inside the Thinfinity® Remote Desktop Server installation directory ( C:/Program Files/Thinfinity® Remote Desktop Server/web )
2. Make copies of the original web files that you want to modify to the "BrandingFiles" folder. Copy only the files to be modified without their associated folder structure.
3. Customize the files (html, css, etc) as you prefer.
4. Create the WebAliases.ini file and configure it like this:
A. Create a file called "WebAliases.ini" in the following directory :
C:/Program Files/Thinfinity® Remote Desktop Server/bin64.
b. Configure the redirection to the files you have modified, by adding a line similar to the examples below for each modified file:
c. Save it.
5. Open the application and check out the changes.
Take into account:
a. Any line in the "WebAliases.ini" file that starts with a semicolon will not be considered by the application. It can be used to leave comments.
b. The paths located in the HTML, CSS, and other contents will be kept relative to the original file location. This means that you won't have to change the content paths when customizing this files.