Comment on page
Setting up the Communication Settings
Open the "WebService Admin Tool" from the Windows start menu.
1. By default, the WebService listens to HTTP and port 8444.
4. You can change this
Authorized IPs tab:
1. Go to the "Autorized IPs" tab.
2. If you don't want to restrict the IP addresses that will access the Web Service, leave the list empty.
3. If you want only determined IPs to access the Web Service, click on "Add" and and add the IPs separated by semicolons.
1. Substiture a byte by the "*" symbol to select all existing IP addresses from that byte on.
2. Substitute a byte by the "?" symbol, to select all combinations inside this octet.